How NOT to apply!
YOU HAVE LITERALLY SECONDS TO GRAB OUR ATTENTION. OR LOSE IT COMPLETELY ........AND WE MOVE ON.
SO. HOW TO SUCCEED AND HOW TO SPECTACULARLY FAIL FROM THE BEGINNING, AND WHAT TO DO AND WHAT 'NOT' TO DO.
1. DON'T send me anonymous messages such as - "I'm looking for work". Or, "I got your number on-line, what work have you got?" Yes, this is work, but you wouldn't apply for any other employment opportunity like this, so show some intelligence and real interest if you want your application and yourself to be taken seriously.
Here's an example of impressiveness from a successful applicant -
"I noticed your casting appear in 'similar casting calls' and thought I'd take a look. Having recently started on a modelling career the photographers I have already had the pleasure of working with have all pointed out that I have more confidence in front of a camera when working towards adult levels. Being in the xxxxxxxx area, I am unable to drive but have been happy so far to travel to Milton Keynes and Sleaford, as well as Tamworth and Solihull so distance for me has been no worry when messaging and communicating with the people I am fortunate enough to work with.
Despite not being the typical figure found on Page 3 of the Sun, for example, and not having the bust like some of these models you see nowadays, I think I make up for it with the cheeky and outgoing personality, and not requiring any real direction when it comes to finding the poses that make some rather delightful images that I, myself, am proud of.
I do not know if I am the kind of person you are looking for, to work with, but I feel there is no harm in popping in and introducing myself, so that if you ever are in need for someone like me, you know where to find me. I do not have work commitments, I can be available most of the time. The way I see it; there's no harm in trying anything once. At least I can say afterwards I've tried it, I enjoyed it and want to do more, or I didn't like it and I won't be doing it again.
I really hope to hear from you, even if it is with a polite no thank-you."
INTELLIGENT AND THOUGHT THROUGH RESPONSES GRAB OUR ATTENTION. CARELESSNESS AND COMPLETE LACK OF INTEREST DOESN'T.
2. IF YOU ARE ASKED TO CALL AT A CERTAIN TIME FOR AN INFORMAL CHAT. THEN DO SO. This industry is based upon reliability that models will be booked to arrive at a certain place at a certain time for a shoot. If you are unable to demonstrate your reliability when asking us to consider engaging you, then you're NOT helping yourself in any way at all, and we will lose interest in you from the start.
3. SUBMIT A FULL AND CORRECT REGISTRATION FORM WHERE IMAGES ARE REQUIRED. Images are asked for together with your social media profile addresses in order to verify you as a genuine female applicant. Body parts without your head being in shot and images copied and pasted give the impression of fake applications and your registration will be rejected immediately. So you are advised to read the registration form and what is required of you FIRST, and DO NOT complete or submit the registration form until you have what is asked of you please.
4. RESPECT THE OPPORTUNITY. We DON'T ask you for any up-front money or fees for the time and resources we invest to get you started, and so everything we do on your behalf to enable and empower you to earn potentially hundreds of pounds per day is entirely at our own expense. So if you don't cooperate and work with us to help you we will move on very quickly and you will be left behind with only yourself to blame.
DO WE TAKE WHAT WE DO SERIOUSLY? WHEN MODELS ARE EARNING HUNDREDS OF POUNDS PER DAY YOU CAN BET WE DO. THEREFORE YOU ARE EXPECTED TO DO THE SAME AT ALL TIMES. NATIONAL MINIMUM WAGE THIS IS NOT! Respect it, or lose it.
5. DO NOT GIVE US PHONE NUMBERS OR EMAIL ADDRESSES WHICH YOU DON'T REPLY TO WHEN WE COMMUNICATE WITH YOU. You MUST be available at all times for us to be able to reach you.